So easy, healthy, and super-delicious!
This spread recipe is so versatile. You can use it on crackers, or in sandwiches. I prefer mine in a nori wrap, rolled with lots of shredded salad – Ideal if you are wheat free!
Or you can just use it as a dip for various crudités – or stack between slices of tomato and cucumber and top with olives.
- 2 cups sunflower seeds (soak overnight to activate, then rinse and drain well)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbs lemon juice (or to taste)
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Splash of tamari (optional)
- Handful dill, or chives (optional)
- A little water to get it mixing to form a pâté/paste
Place all ingredients in food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
Keeps in a sealed container in fridge for a few days.
Happy Snacking 🙂